High-performance Cleaning Chemicals
Kaivac delivers complete, engineered systems designed to achieve outstanding cleaning results. This includes high-quality cleaning chemistry. We have an effective cleaning formula for virtually any task, whether for cleaning, disinfecting, degreasing, or spotting. Each formulation is designed to attack specific soils inherent in various settings, like restrooms, kitchens, manufacturing, healthcare, schools, and more.
Our chemicals are designed specifically for use with our wet vacuum systems. This prevents excess foam and useless suds that fill up the collection tank too quickly causing premature shutoff, or worse, damage to the vacuum motor. Kaivac’s chemicals are free rinsing for fast, spot-free drying. We are so confident in the performance and suitability of our chemicals that we extend our equipment warranty to customers who use them exclusively.
Kaivac Cleaning Solutions Work Best with Kaivac Machines
- Available in gallon jugs for our No-Touch Cleaning Systems and pre-measured packets for our AutoVac and UniVac Systems.
- High-quality low-foaming chemicals designed specifically for wet vacuum cleaning systems.
- Designed to attack specific soils in restrooms, kitchens, industrial, healthcare, schools, and more.
- Exclusive use of Kaivac chemicals increases the life span of our machines, so we extend our warranty.
- Gallon jug safety cap system controls usage and keeps workers safe.
- Built-in check valve prevents back-flow into the chemical bottle
- Color-coded tips control accurate metering of our chemicals
- Built-in filter prevents contamination of chemical injector, pump and spray gun
- Deeply colored to ensure visibility in the chemical line and at the gun so you know it’s working
Kaivac’s pre-measured cleaning chemical packets eliminate the problems associated with traditional dispensing approaches. With Kaivac’s portable chemical packets, workers take everything they need to complete their cleaning duties in one trip. If more chemical is needed, they just refill their bucket at any water source, then add just the right amount of pre-measured product in seconds. Nothing could be more simple, accurate, cost-effective, or productive.
- 30-pack cases of 8 oz. pre-measured packets for easy inventory management, transport, and shipping.
- Improves accuracy and eliminates guesswork, ensuring the correct chemical dilution for the cleaning task at hand.
- Precise portion and inventory control mean better control of cleaning processes and results.
Portable Dispensing Unit
The Kaivac Portable Dispensing Unit (PDU) is a low cost, easy to use chemical proportioning system that provides accurate dilution control anywhere there’s a faucet with standard garden hose threading.
Simply attach the Portable Dispensing Unit to a Kaivac chemical bottle and connect it to any water source with a standard garden hose. Then, turn on the water and place the PDU fill hose in spray bottles, mop buckets, Kaivac innovative floor care systems, auto scrubbers and more. No more manual mixing, measuring or unsafe chemical exposure. And, with a two-gallon (eight liters) per minute flow rate, it makes short work of dispensing precise dilutions of cleaning chemicals for any application.