Savings Guides / Return on Investment (ROI) Calculators
Kaivac’s systems were designed from the start to deliver a rapid return on your cleaning equipment investment.
- Stretch your cleaning resources by reducing labor times by up to two-thirds
- Cut chemical costs by 50 – 90%
- Save on equipment costs by reducing the need for: auto scrubbers, dry vacuums, wet vacuums, carpet extractors, pressure washers, grout cleaning machines, janitor carts, mops and buckets, dust mops, flood recovery systems, and more
- Reduce your training costs by eliminating the need to learn multiple specialized tools
- Reduce costs associated with injury, strain and fatigue
- Reduce frequency of costly burnishing, stripping and waxing procedures
- Durable microfiber pads withstand up to 500 washings
No-Touch Cleaning Systems
Calculate ROI, savings, & environmental impact of a No-Touch Cleaning machine for an individual building.
AutoVac versus Autoscrubber
This calculator compares the annual cost of operating an AutoVac vs. an autoscrubber, including costs for equipment, service/repair and labor.