Kaivac's goal is to deliver cost-effective, worker-friendly cleaning systems that protect the health and safety of a building's occupants as well as the environment. As a result, we design our No-Touch Cleaning systems from the start for deep cleaning in a way that's extremely efficient yet environmentally responsible.
Unlike other green cleaning systems that do not address the 'invisible world' of germs and bio-pollution, Kaivac's hygienic green cleaning systems monitor and remove soils and other bio-pollutants to promote the health of occupants and workers.
In fact, results from an independent NELAP-accredited lab confirm that both the Kaivac No-Touch Cleaning system and the KaiFly Flat Surface Cleaning system removed greater than 99.9% of targeted bacteria when used with plain tap water only.
What makes Kaivac lean on resources, mean on soils and quite possibly the greenest cleaning system on earth?
Chemical Free Cleaning
- Kaivac No-Touch Cleaning and Flat Surface Cleaning systems can remove more than 99.9% of targeted microbes with plain water according to tests performed by a NELAP-accredited lab.
Chemical Assisted Cleaning
- Kaivac's primary cleaning chemicals are certified by Green Seal.
- Metering tips ensure accurate dilution of chemicals.
- Requires fewer chemicals to clean an entire building.
- Reduces chemical usage by as much as 90%.
Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ)
- Removes dust and eliminates it in a dust-free, liquid form.
- Extends the time between burnishing, stripping and finishing floors, minimizing airborne particulates as well as chemical exposure.
- The chemical efficiency of Kaivac systems minimizes fumes.
- Powerful vacuum extraction removes chemical residue along with soils and liquid.
- Quietest systems available today for round-the-clock cleaning.
- Stretches cleaning resources while improving IAQ (indoor air quality).
Deep Cleaning Capabilities
- Thoroughly removes soils, contaminants and chemical residue by deep cleaning and extraction.
- Chemicals formulated to attack the complete continuum of soils.
- Eliminates cross-contamination through continual usage of fresh cleaning solution and rinse water along with complete soil extraction.
- Kaivac's floor care program frees cleaning resources that can be applied to other areas of the building.
- 60 times more effective in reducing bacterial contamination than the conventional method for typical commercial floor cleaning.
The Healthy Worker
- Minimizes bending, kneeling and lifting.
- Protects workers from unhealthy exposure to contaminated surfaces, disease transfer points and chemicals.
- Minimizes the possibility of slip-fall injuries for workers and building occupants by thoroughly cleaning and quickly drying floors.
- Empowers any worker, regardless of physical condition, to excel on the job.
- Inspires custodial pride and improves job satisfaction.