Part Number: OSU50
Optional "Black Box" 500 psi Pump System for indoor pressure rinsing and applying automatically metered cleaning chemical. This component is used in Spray-and-Squeegee and Spray-and-Vac configurations. Includes Spray Line and Spray Gun.
• Kaivac's 500 psi pump systems outperform other Spray-and-Vac options on the market today.
• This 'indoor pressure washer' rinses away soils and other unwanted bio-pollution that traditional cleaning methods leave behind - leaving restroom surfaces and fixtures clean.
• Automatic chemical metering and injection reduces costly waste while insulating the worker from unnecessary chemical exposure.
• The removable 'Black Box' pump compartment can be easily shipped or exchanged.
• Very easy to learn and use. Even a first-time user can achieve great results.
• Low cost is often below capital expenditure thresholds.
Spray Line: 45 ft. (13,7 m)
Quick-Connect Gun: Yes
Electrical Cord: 25 ft. (7,6 m)
Pressure: 500 psi (34,47 bars)
Low Pressure Flow Rate: 1.00 GPM (3,8 l/min)
High Pressure Flow Rate: .75 GPM (2,8 l/min)
Kai-leidoscope Newsletter SubscriptionClose