When a customer walks into your business, they're already deciding whether they're going to make a purchase. They're looking at the quality of your products, the appearance of your employees, and the organization of your storefront. Before your employees even have a moment to greet the customer, they're already forming an opinion on what you have to offer. The cleanliness of your business makes a huge impression on your customers. When you take pride in the appearance of your business, your customers know that you'll also take pride in providing them with the highest quality service possible.
While cleanliness is important, you have more to do in your day than spend time scrubbing your floors. You value your time, and you value the time your employees are on the clock. You need efficient, effective cleaning solutions that get the job done at a price that makes sense for you. When you first opened your storefront, you imagined that your files would be as clean as they were on day one. You may have used a tile grout cleaning machine in the past, but it's hard to keep your tiles shining like they did in the beginning.
As a smart business owner, you're budget conscious. At Kaivac, we understand, and we're here to help. We provide businesses with unique floor cleaning solutions to help you to stretch your resources. Our innovative commercial tile and grout cleaning machine cleans better and faster and are lean on resources, saving you time and money. They're also easily repaired should something go wrong – with no tools or technicians required. All of this adds up to a rapid return on investment. Pair this with the increased likelihood that customers will make a purchase upon seeing a shining, clean storefront, and it only makes sense to purchase a Kaivac.
Using a mop is an option to clean your floor, but it's not the best choice. Mops tend to simply swish dirty water around the floor. A mop is only as good as the person doing the mopping. It's unlikely that you want to have an employee spend hours of their time at work meticulously mopping the floor. It's one thing to use a mop in your home, where you only have a few people walking on the floors each day. In your business, you have hundreds (or even thousands) of people walking through on a daily basis, tracking in dirt, dust, and germs from outdoors. You care about keeping things clean, and that means that it's time to invest in a tile cleaning machine.
Commercial floor cleaning machines and other floor cleaning equipment are typically expensive, cumbersome, hard to train and even more difficult to repair. While it's easy to push repair time to the back of your mind, it matters. If you're used to having your floor cleaned by a commercial floor cleaner each night, it will be obvious when the job isn't being done. In the time that your floor cleaner is out of commission, you'll either need to hire someone to come in and do the work, or spend valuable time mopping and re-mopping the floor yourself. Kaivac's floor cleaning machines aim to eliminate all of these issues, and then some. All of their machines are built with the operator in mind – they're ergonomic, simple to operate, offer onboard video training and can be repaired by anyone, even a non-skilled technician. It's important to us that our floor cleaning machines make your life easier- not harder. Many of our customers tell us that their only regret in purchasing a Kaivac floor cleaning machine is that they didn't do it sooner.
Choose a floor cleaner machine over a mop
Mopping is a bad idea for many reasons:
• Time Consuming – it takes 30 minutes to mop 1,000 unobstructed square feet. That's time you or your employees could be working on a more productive task to increase company profits
• Ineffective – mops leave behind as much as 50% of contaminants, and customers can often see lines on the floor from dirty mop water the next day
• Promotes injury – mopping is the second leading cause of cleaning related injuries
• Hazardous – mopping leaves floors wet, which could lead to a slip-and-fall injury. This is dangerous to your employees, and your business. You'll lose good employees to this type of accident, and you'll have to pay a hefty fee to cover injury recovery costs.
Auto scrubbers are a better choice, but have their drawbacks:
• Expensive to purchase – a new auto scrubber can rival the price of a small car
• Expensive to maintain and repair – a single service call can run in the thousands
• Difficult to operate – auto scrubbers require intensive training and a skilled operator
• Lower productivity – users must dust mop first before using an auto scrubber
• Limited maneuverability – auto scrubbers can't reach edges, corners or under obstructions
Kaivac's suite of floor cleaning machines are the best option, here's why:
• Cost effective – Initial purchase price is 10-25% of equivalently sized auto scrubbers
• Clean Better – remove 99.8% of targeted bacteria, leaving your storefront smelling fresh
• Clean Faster - 3 to 4 times faster than mopping. One pass cleaning, no dust mopping. This eliminates the need for an employee to spend valuable work time cleaning the floors
• Promote floor safety – Kaivac's system are certified by NFSI for providing high traction, keeping your employees and customers safe from slip and fall accidents
• No techs or tools required – maintain and repair machines in minutes by non-technicians – without any tools, getting your machine up and running faster and more easily than if you needed to call a repair technician
You already know that purchasing a floor cleaner is the right choice- make it a Kaivac. Our caring customer care team is here to answer any questions that you may have about making an investment in a commercial floor cleaner.