Floor Cleaning Machines
When a customer walks into your business, they're already deciding whether they're going to make a purchase. Before your employees even have a moment to greet the customer, they're already forming an opinion on what you have to offer. The cleanliness of your business makes a huge impression on your customers. When you take pride in the appearance of your business, your customers know that you'll also take pride in providing them with the highest quality service possible.
As a smart business owner, you're budget conscious. At Kaivac, we understand, and we're here to help. We provide businesses with unique floor cleaning solutions to help you to stretch your resources. Our innovative floor systems clean better and faster and are lean on resources, saving you time and money. They're also easily repaired should something go wrong – with no tools or technicians required. All of this adds up to a rapid return on investment.
Using a mop is an option to clean your floor, but it's not the best choice. Mops tend to simply swish dirty water around the floor. It's one thing to use a mop in your home, where you only have a few people walking on the floors each day. In your business, you have hundreds (or even thousands) of people walking through on a daily basis, tracking in dirt, dust, and germs from outdoors. You care about keeping things clean, and that means that it's time to invest in a floor cleaning machine.
Commercial floor cleaning machines and other floor cleaning equipment are typically expensive, cumbersome, hard to train and even more difficult to repair. Kaivac's floor cleaning machines aim to be the exact opposite. All of their machines are built with the operator in mind – they're ergonomic, simple to operate, offer onboard video training and can be repaired by anyone, even a non-skilled technician. It's important to us that our floor cleaning machines make your life easier- not harder. Many of our customers tell us that their only regret in purchasing a Kaivac floor cleaning machine is that they didn't do it sooner.
Choose a floor cleaner machine over a mop
Mopping is a bad idea for many reasons:
- Time Consuming – it takes 30 minutes to mop 1,000 unobstructed square feet. That's time you or your employees could be working on a more productive task to increase company profits
- Ineffective – mops leave behind as much as 50% of contaminants, and customers can often see lines on the floor from dirty mop water the next day
- Promotes injury – mopping is the second leading cause of cleaning related injuries
- Hazardous – mopping leaves floors wet, which could lead to a slip-and-fall injury
Auto scrubbers are a better choice, but have their drawbacks:
- Expensive to purchase – a new auto scrubber can rival the price of a small car
- Expensive to maintain and repair – a single service call can run in the thousands
- Difficult to operate – auto scrubbers require intensive training and a skilled operator
- Lower productivity – users must dust mop first before using an auto scrubber
- Limited maneuverability – auto scrubbers can't reach edges, corners or under obstructions
Kaivac's suite of floor cleaning machines are the best option, here's why:
- Cost effective – Initial purchase price is 10-25% of equivalently sized auto scrubbers
- Clean Better – remove 99.8% of targeted bacteria
- Clean Faster - 3 to 4 times faster than mopping. One pass cleaning, no dust mopping.
- Promote floor safety – Kaivac's system are certified by NFSI for providing high traction
- No techs or tools required – maintain and repair machines in minutes by non-technicians – without any tools
You already know that purchasing a floor cleaner is the right choice- make it a Kaivac. Our caring customer care team is here to answer any questions that you may have about making an investment in a commercial floor cleaner.