Part Number: KBLPK
KaiBlooey is a low-foaming restroom cleaner that contains a blend of fast-acting mild acids to de-scale mineral deposits and remove soap scum.
Like all Kaivac chemicals, KaiBlooey is designed specifically for use with our wet vacuum systems. In fact, we are so confident in the performance and suitability of our chemicals that we offer a lifetime warranty on our OmniFlex vacuum motor to customers who use them exclusively.
Also available in 1 gallon jugs.
Case of thirty 8 oz. packets. *Not for use with No-Touch Cleaning® systems.
Designed for Kaivac Systems - and other wet vacuum applications
Kaivac's chemicals are designed specifically for use with our wet vacuum systems. Too often, users simply apply common cleaning detergents or mop soaps when cleaning and then carelessly vacuum them up. This is like pouring standard dish soap into an automatic dish washer. The result is predictable - extreme foaming, which fills the vacuum tank with useless suds causing premature shut-off. Worse, the excess foam has the potential to damage the vacuum motor.
We are so confident in the performance and suitability of our chemicals that we extend our equipment warranty to customers who use them exclusively.
The Power of Premeasured Packets
Kaivac’s premeasured cleaning chemical packets eliminate the problems associated with traditional dispensing approaches. Manual mixing can be terribly inaccurate and wasteful. Even worse, it’s potentially dangerous to people and property. Automated dispensers may be more accurate, but they’re costly and prone to mechanical problems. And both methods cost workers valuable time returning to a station or closet for refills.
With Kaivac’s portable chemical packets, workers take everything they need to complete their cleaning duties in one trip. If more chemical is needed, they just refill their mop- or trolley-bucket at any water source, then add just the right amount of premeasured product in seconds. Nothing could be more simple, accurate, cost-effective or productive.
- Simple system eliminates the need for costly, failure-prone dispensing systems.
- Improves accuracy and eliminates guesswork, ensuring the correct chemical dilution for the cleaning task at hand.
- Improves inventory control and accountability. Managers always know how much cleaning chemical is being used.
- Improves productivity because workers no longer need to return to the janitor’s closet or dilution station.
- Precise portion and inventory control means better control of cleaning processes and results.
- Works with Kaivac’s OmniFlex systems, all flat and string mopping systems and many automated floor scrubbers.
- Exclusive use of Kaivac chemicals increases the life span of our machines, so we extend your warranty.
Kai-leidoscope Newsletter SubscriptionClose