Kaivac Decides to Accessorize
Kaivac Inc., developers of the No-Touch Cleaning® system, is introducing a number of cleaning tools and accessories that attach to the KaiVac systems, allowing facility service providers to clean more effectively at a reduced cost.
The new accessories allow users to perform a multitude of tasks and clean just about any surface in a facility, from tile and grout to baseboards and stairwells. They can also be used for stripping floors and carpet spotting.
According to Tom Morrison, vice president of marketing for Kaivac, the systems all have two things in common:
• They are designed to improve cleaning performance
• They are all relatively inexpensive.
'We are responding to our end-customers needs,' he says. 'Due to the economy they are asking for inexpensive cleaning tools that can help them do more [with the KaiVac systems] for less.'
In fact, Morrison adds, 'do more for less' actually became the 'mantra' for the Kaivac engineering department.
Among the accessories being introduced are the following:
• The Gatling Gun™ Grouter, a high-speed rotary nozzle that simultaneously power washes and vacuums up soils and contaminants from floors;
• The Gatling Gun™ Pistol and Gatling Gun™ Lance, a special nozzle and nozzle extension designed for high-speed rotary cleaning, which can be used without cleaning agents;
• 10-inch Squeegee Head, designed for wet vacuuming hard-to-reach floor areas but can also be used to clean countertops and other flat surfaces;
• Squeegee Head Brush, includes bristled floor brush on one side to eliminate time wasted changing tools while vacuuming floors; and
• Wand-mounted Mohawk Grout Brush, for cleaning grout lines when wet vacuuming.
'Although each accessory is intended to perform a specific cleaning task, we expect end-users will find they can be used for a variety of cleaning duties,' adds Morrison. 'This is what we want. We want them to be able to do more for less.'
Get detailed information about how Kaivac helps you clean better and faster: